Get ready for the 2020-21 hockey season with some early/pre-season ice!
1. Players will need to come to the rink dressed in their gear (dress at home). Locker rooms will not be available.
2. Upon arrival, players will need to check in at the table and get their temperature checked. Anyone with a temperature over 100 degrees will not be allowed to participate in the tune-ups.
3. Players must enter through the "ENTER" door and exit through the "EXIT" door.
4. Players must wear a mask inside the arena until they get on the ice.
5. There will be chairs around the rink for players to sit and put their skates on. Coaches will be available to help tie skates for the younger age divisions. Players should leave hockey bags in car.
6. Players need to bring their own water bottle with their name on it. There will not be any communal water bottles.
7. Spectators are not allowed inside the arena at this time. However, this may change.
|Tuesday||9/1/20||6:00 PM||7:00 PM||DA2||Tune-Up||10U/12U|
|Tuesday||9/1/20||7:15 PM||8:15 PM||DA2||Tune-Up||14U/16U/18U|
|Thursday||9/3/20||6:00 PM||7:00 PM||DA2||Tune-Up||10U/12U|
|Thursday||9/3/20||7:15 PM||8:15 PM||DA2||Tune-Up||14U/16U/18U|
|Tuesday||9/8/20||6:00 PM||7:00 PM||DA2||Tune-Up||10U/12U|
|Tuesday||9/8/20||7:15 PM||8:15 PM||DA2||Tune-Up||14U/16U/18U|
|Thursday||9/10/20||6:00 PM||7:00 PM||DA2||Tune-Up||10U/12U|
|Thursday||9/10/20||7:15 PM||8:15 PM||DA2||Tune-Up||14U/16U/18U|
|Tuesday||9/15/20||6:00 PM||7:00 PM||DA2||Tune-Up||10U/12U|
|Tuesday||9/15/20||7:15 PM||8:15 PM||DA2||Tune-Up||14U/16U/18U|
|Thursday||9/17/20||6:00 PM||7:00 PM||DA2||Tune-Up||10U/12U|
|Thursday||9/17/20||7:15 PM||8:15 PM||DA2||Tune-Up||14U/16U/18U|
Get your free Kids Guide to the Tokyo Olympics. Over 100 pages of games, puzzles, trivia and more!Download